- Our focus is on creating exceptional problem solvers, a skill always in demand.
- Our track record for salary increases and our job placement rate—at less than half the cost of the average U.S. MBA—deliver an impressive return on your investment.
- Our challenging program is ranked 13th nationally by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- You’ll learn to solve problems innovatively, globally, sustainably and ethically.
- Real-world training teaches you to solve real-world problems.
- Our robust alumni network and our Bryan Career Services team provide you helpful connections that can open doors.
Click here to read more about how UNCG’s MBA uniquely trains people to become exceptional problem solvers who make a lasting impact where they work, live and lead. Click here for our information session schedule or here to begin your application.
Mission of the Bryan School of Business & Economics
In the Bryan School of Business & Economics, we create and disseminate knowledge about the theory and practice of business. In addition to our courses and research, we accomplish this through hands-on projects, global experiences and outreach to the community. Our work produces principled leaders and exceptional problem solvers who have a global perspective, an innovative mindset, a broad understanding of sustainability and a commitment to improve the organizations in which they work and the communities in which they live.